Following the same routine can make you feel unmotivated and low. There are a few things that you’ll have to practice to find happiness in all the little things. Pay attention to what you want and your surroundings.
As the best CBSE school, we at Sky World School have come up with a list of things you can practice to feel motivated and mindful:
• Every morning, take a walk for at least ten minutes. While walking look at the sky, the grass on which you are walking, and the flowers blooming around. You will surely feel inspired.
• Meditate and take time to connect with yourself.
• Go to a park and watch people around you, especially children. Notice them play with each other.
• Buy art supplies. Draw and paint anything you like even if you aren’t good at it. You’ll distract yourself from unnecessary thoughts.
• Try something new and indulge in activities that motivate you. You can join a dancing or singing class to find inspiration.
• Read inspirational books or blogs. If you aren’t an avid reader, listen to podcasts that are available in bulk on the internet.
• Embrace the changes whether they are happening around you or in you. It is okay to feel suffocated sometimes, but with the right mindset, you will surely get through this phase.
• Each day, count your blessings and be grateful.
• If you are feeling overwhelmed, take a break from whatever you are doing and relax. Try to refocus by taking 3 or 4 deep breaths.
• Maintain a journal and write your experiences daily. It will help you connect with yourself.
• Do not be scared to talk to somebody if you need to feel inspired. You’ll be amazed to hear all the things that people will say for you to get motivated and find inspiration.
• Clear away all the distractions.
These are some of the advice we give our students at Sky World School, the top CBSE schools in Panchkula. You can also follow these simple steps and feel motivated.