With the recent cases of how students are not safe within the school premises, it develops a fear among the parents when it comes to the safety and security of a child. Skyworld School, one of the best school in Panchkula gives you a checklist to ensure whether your child is safe in the school premises or not.
• The school environment including the school buildings, premises, playgrounds, laboratories, computer rooms, libraries, toilets, drinking water facilities, and the surroundings safe and secure.
• The building should be constructed to ensure the safety of life and be more resistant to hazards.
• Students need to be better aware and prepared to respond to any disaster, natural or man-made.
• The school basic fire safety equipment and organize fire drills for the students to prepare them to respond to any situation of crisis.
• Psychosocial safety of a child is as important as physical safety. A school must be vigilant towards children showing symptoms of aggression, depression, and feeling of helplessness.
• The staff should be trained to understand child behavior including the administrators and the cleaning staff.
• The school transport should have a GPS system and the parents should be aware of the child’s whereabouts.
• The school staff should be hired on the basis of a past background check including their residence and past employment.
• A school should be able to provide all the healthcare facilities and also access to mental health services.
• A school should have a proper visitor management system to keep a check on the entry of outsiders in the premises.
• CCTV cameras should be installed at multiple locations to ensure a child’s day to day safety.
Being the best CBSE schools in Panchkula, we make sure that your child feels safe and welcomed in the school and also develop a trusting relationship with the parents to assure them about their child’s safety.