Following the same routine can make you feel unmotivated and low. There are a few things that you’ll have to practice to find happiness in all the little things. Pay attention to what you want and your surroundings.
As the best CBSE school, we at Sky World School have come up with a list of things you can practice to feel motivated and mindful:
• Every morning, take a walk for at least ten minutes. While walking look at the sky, the grass on which you are walking, and the flowers blooming around. You will surely feel inspired.
• Meditate and take time to connect with yourself.
• Go to a park and watch people around you, especially children. Notice them play with each other.
• Buy art supplies. Draw and paint anything you like even if you aren’t good at it. You’ll distract yourself from unnecessary thoughts.
• Try something new and indulge in activities that motivate you. You can join a dancing or singing class to find inspiration.
• Read inspirational books or blogs. If you aren’t an avid reader, listen to podcasts that are available in bulk on the internet.
• Embrace the changes whether they are happening around you or in you. It is okay to feel suffocated sometimes, but with the right mindset, you will surely get through this phase.
• Each day, count your blessings and be grateful.
• If you are feeling overwhelmed, take a break from whatever you are doing and relax. Try to refocus by taking 3 or 4 deep breaths.
• Maintain a journal and write your experiences daily. It will help you connect with yourself.
• Do not be scared to talk to somebody if you need to feel inspired. You’ll be amazed to hear all the things that people will say for you to get motivated and find inspiration.
• Clear away all the distractions.
These are some of the advice we give our students at Sky World School, the top CBSE schools in Panchkula. You can also follow these simple steps and feel motivated.
Note taking is a process where you jot down important points during a lecture to remember the things that have been told. It is a record that helps you collect information for your benefit without really processing the material. Note making involves processing of the material. It helps you receive in-depth information about the subject. It is an active approach to studying since you analyze and summarize whatever you write.
Topping the list of schools in tricity, Sky World School, has come up with some points on the importance of note taking and note making:
• It enhances the academic success of a student.
• Note taking improves attention and focus.
• By taking notes, students participate in active learning.
• It helps boost a child’s retention power.
• Helps students get rid of unwanted information.
• Makes a student more organized.
• It helps the students to keep their mind active during lectures.
• At the time of revision, students can take help from the notes and have easy access to the topics.
• Students get to make notes based on their capacity.
• At the time of exams, students gather all information from one place. Also, the way study material is assembled, helps them understand the lessons better.
• According to the student’s convenience changes can be made.
• Information is always ready whenever required.
• Help students to identify key ideas.
• They can link syllabus to the study material.
• You can make the notes at your pace and add additional information when required.
Note taking and making is not only beneficial for school but also play a crucial role in professional life. When these small values are adopted in a classroom children flourish. As the best school in Panchkula, at Sky World School, we help our students reach success by pushing them towards their goal.
Classroom management refers to the techniques used to manage students in a class. It gets really difficult if the students don’t behave properly and are creating havoc. A teacher needs to manage the class so that the sanctity of an educational institution is maintained.
Here are a few tips on classroom management strategies from one of the top 10 CBSE schools in Panchkula – The Sky World School:
Positive Relation with the Students
If you are being rude with the students unnecessarily, they might tend to get detached from you. Greet everyone with politeness and respect, then only they will be able to reciprocate it back. Some students will create indiscipline. Make them realize that their behavior is creating a problem for the whole classroom.
If a student comes up with a suggestion, welcome it. It is important that you acknowledge their feedback. It makes them realize that their opinions matter. Student’s valuable feedback provides to be beneficial for the students as well.
Uplift the Student’s Morale
Students love to be praised for the right reasons. They get encouraged to do better when teachers acknowledge their efforts and performance. It makes them realize the importance of working in a qualitative manner.
Consistency is The Key
Make students learn the importance of consistency. Set an example since they will learn it from you only. Whether you are assigning a task or carrying out the activities stay consistent.
While assessing the student’s progress, involve the parents so that they take a keen interest in their ward’s performance. They must know what activity their child is participating in so that they keep a track of the things they need to do at home.
Be Patient with the Students
Some students will test your patience. Make sure to address each one of them individually instead of involving the whole class. If some students are troubling you, there will be a lot of them who are paying attention as well.
As one of the best CBSE schools in Panchkula, at The Sky World School, we believe that a classroom can be managed using the above-stated strategies.
The demographics of a classroom is never static. Some children learn everything easily, whereas some face difficulties. A teacher needs to pay more attention to students who aren’t good at learning. It is equally important for other students to help their classmates who face difficulty while studying.
Given below are some of the tips that can be used in order to motivate weak students. Using these tips the faculty at Sky World School, known as the top school in Panchkula, encourage the students who need special attention to be the best version of themselves.
When a child is unable to show improvement it is important to take help from the parents and give him feedback on his performance. You might even ask them about his learning patterns and how he processes information.
Teaming Up With Bright Kids
A student who is weak will not be able to analyze stuff on his own. Therefore, it becomes essential for him to get help from others.
Reward Small Improvements
When you see that the students are improving in a test or classroom, reward them with candies or badges. This will help them work harder the next time.
In order to teach the slow learners, you need to be patient. It might take time for you to adjust to their level of understanding. Meanwhile, make sure you are polite and don’t end up discouraging them.
Analyze Their Method of Understanding
You need to analyze their capacity of learning and the method they use to learn a subject. This will help you enhance your teaching skills with respect to their understanding.
Give Your Feedback in Private
You don’t have to give your feedback in front of all the students. The child may feel discouraged and insulted due to his incapability to learn like other students. Make sure you tell him about his performance in private.
As one of the best school in Panchkula, at Sky World School, we strive to make our students feel encouraged despite how they perform in their academics. Remember, it doesn’t matter how slowly a child learns as long as we are encouraging them not to stop.