The SKY learning System incorporates an international mix of world class learning with focus on skill development and practical application of knowledge to realize the vision, mission and educational philosophy of the theSKYworldschool. Each day of the curriculum is based on Experiential Learning, Lesson Plans based on Multiple Intelligence theory and Inquiry & Discovery Based methodology. Students are involved in making projects and they go through a wide spectrum of experiences to develop the subjective skills, professional skills, knowledge of practical application of subjective concepts, life skills and values they need for life.
The objectives of the SLS are:
- To make students EXPLORERS by nurturing their curiosity, that ensures a passion for learning
- To make students THINKERS by honing their thinking skills, that enables them to employ these constructively in solving simple problems
- To make students STRONG COMMUNICATORS by empowering them in expressing ideas, that gives them the confidence in presenting their opinions and perspectives
- To make students RISK TAKERS by building their analytical skills, that trains them on an approach to unfamiliar situations without anxiety
- To make students PRINCIPLED by cultivating moral values and reasoning, that reflects in a strong character having integrity, value systems and a fair sense of justice.
- To make students REFLECTIVE by developing a self-analytical framework, that enables them to be on a path of continuous development forever; competing against oneself and enhancing the benchmark by each passing day.